Meet the Team
Click on any persons profile below to discover more about their key research expertise, biography, current research and journal papers. Scroll to the bottom of the page to read the introductory blogs written by our staff. There is haggis, hiking and Nottingham Forest Football club!
Professor Sean Rigby
Professor of Chemical Engineering
Dr Aleksandra Gonciaruk
Gas Adsorption Analysis
Dr Veerle Vandeginste
Dr Donald Brown
Dr Matteo Icardi
Dr Stephen Grebby
Dr Bagus Putra Muljadi
Chemical and Environmental Engineering
Ceri Vincent (BGS)
- GeoEnergy Test Bed Co-ordinator
- Assistant Professor in Hydrocarbon Geoscience and CO2 geological storage; University of Nottingham
Dr Chris Rochelle (BGS)
- Early Career Research Development Fund co-ordinator
- Honorary Associate Professor in Geochemistry; University of Nottingham
Affiliate Assistant Professors
Dr Bahareh Nojabaei
Dr Ellen Gilliland
We asked our staff to introduce themsleves on our GERC Diary Blog....here is what they divulged!
When starting at GERC we like to get to know a little more about our staff and their interests so we ask them to write an introductory blog about themselves.
- How did they get into their chosen research field?
- Where did they work and what were they doing before they started at GERC?
- What research do they undertake with GERC?
- What do they enjoy outside of work?